from 0 review
3 Days 2 Night
Hiking the Mount Kinabalu, the 13,435-foot (4,095-meter) mountain is a must-do for most of the tourists who visit Sabah. Take this easy & convenient 3-days package that includes accommodation at Kinabalu Park, meals, and round-trip transfers from your hotel or airport.
• Pickup from your hotel lobby or airport and depart on a 2 hours journey to Kinabalu Park Headquarter.
• En route passing by villages and a panoramic vista of the valleys of the Crocker Range.
• Along the way, take a brief stop at Nabalu. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, homegrown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
• Check into Kinabalu Park Lodge / Kinabalu Pine Private Room.
• Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
• Dinner will be served at a local restaurant and overnight.
• Breakfast at the Park Restaurant. Thereafter, collect your packed lunch.
• Proceed to the Park HQ to register for the climb.
• Our guide will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and apply for your ID TAG.
• Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
• You'll then be transferred to the starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins! The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours.
• The trek will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetations.
• Arrive Panalaban Base Camp @ 3272m and check into your accommodation.
• Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight.
• 0200hrs: Wake up for early supper and depart for the continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
• The journey up to the Low's peak @ 4,095m will test your fitness and determination. Depending on the speed of trekking, you might be able to experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Kinabalu if weather permits.
• 0700hrs: Descend back to Panalaban Base Camp for late breakfast and check out. Trek down to Timpohon Gate for transfer back to the Kinabalu Park Headquarter (est. arrival 1300hrs to 1500hrs).
• Congratulations, you can now collect your Certificate of Achievement!
• Lunch will be served at the Local Restaurant in Kinabalu Park are.
• Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City. The journey takes approx. 2 hrs.
Leave a reply