2 Days 1 Night
Mount Kinabalu is the Borneo’s highest peak in Sabah and it is a renowned world heritage site. It stands 4,095m Height with breath-taking views. This budget tour includes a round trip transfer to your hotel, accommodation, Meals, Climbing permit etc.
• Pick-up from your hotel lobby and depart on a 2 hrs journey to Kinabalu Park Headquarter. Collect your packed lunch.
• 0900hrs: Our guide will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and apply for your ID TAG.
• Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
• You'll then be transferred to the starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins!
• The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours.
• The trek will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetations.
• Arrive and check into Panalaban Assorted Hut in the late afternoon.
• Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata restaurant and overnight at Panalaban Assorted Hut.
• 0200hrs: Wake up for early supper and depart for the continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
• The journey up to the Low's peak @ 4,095m will test your fitness and determination. Depending on the speed of trekking, you might be able to experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Kinabalu if weather permits.
• 0700hrs: Descend back to Panalaban Base Camp for late breakfast and check out.
• Trek down to Timpohon Gate for transfer back to the Kinabalu Park Headquarter (est. arrival 1300hrs to 1500hrs).
• Congratulations, you can now collect your Certificate of Achievement!
• Buffet Lunch will be served at the Balsam Restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
• Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City. The journey takes approx. 2 hrs.